If You Like What You Read Any Donations Greatly Appreciated



Dontations so far: £0.00

I will be blogging everyday from now on. Please even if you don't donate comment and tell me if you enjoy what you read to give me inspiration to continue. Thanks.

Sunday 18 July 2010

Would you like advice?

Last night I went out for a evening on the town as it where and thought I would have some common sense and go get some money out at the cash point as flashing the bouncers no longer works. So im standing at the cash point, put card in, enter pin, cash, then I get some weird message come up like I just asked it to give me 3million quid. Would you like an advice slip? Now normally I would just carry on but I thought seriously what advice could you give me on how to spend £10? Maybe invest in a bomb to blow up Germany?


On other news France has banned the use of that thing Muslim ladies wear to cover there whole face and body. It has now become clear that Britain will not be following France's suit thank god and I will tell you why I am glad. The UK's response was everyone has the right to wear what they want to wear and I thought that was fantastic news. I never realised that it would be perfectly ok for me to walk down Southend-on-Sea beach with a bright green mankini on and if demands me to change then I will gladly point out I can wear what I want to. So when Tuesday comes round and reaches a nice smooth 34 degrees, I can walk into the work in shorts and flip flops and say this is what I want to wear if you don't like it move to France.

No comments:

Post a Comment