If You Like What You Read Any Donations Greatly Appreciated



Dontations so far: £0.00

I will be blogging everyday from now on. Please even if you don't donate comment and tell me if you enjoy what you read to give me inspiration to continue. Thanks.

Friday 23 July 2010

Today's Events

Americans never siezes to amaze me in there utter stupidity. A man walked into a New York bank dressed as Darth Vader and robbed it with a semi-automatic pistol, after staff realised it wasn't a joke of course, they gave him some money and he scarpered on a motorbike. The police said it would be difficult to track the gunman because he did not take off his mask during the raid. Now I am sorry but a man riding a motorbike in a Darth Vader outfit and a big cape? Not exactly that stealthy. Maybe he will make his own you tube video of the heist, title... Darth Raider: Empire Strikes Bank

I have had a lot of great feedback from people but still would love to hear more. Comments are availble to be posted by anyone now you DO NOT have to be a member or signed up to anything. Obviously if you would like to sign up I would appreciate more followers ITS FREE. Also any topics you want covered or any news you hear before me please let me know by comment or e-mail: adam_lacey@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment