If You Like What You Read Any Donations Greatly Appreciated



Dontations so far: £0.00

I will be blogging everyday from now on. Please even if you don't donate comment and tell me if you enjoy what you read to give me inspiration to continue. Thanks.

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Common Sense

This morning before work on early morning tv, or as I like to call it Shit TV, I decided to watch a bit of Airline. Who doesn't like watching idiots not realising they need a passport or that you actually have to check in more then 30minutes before your flight. I know, I never knew this eithier! Thank god I found out before my holiday. It showed you a brief behind the scenes in the Animal section of all different animals that attempt to come into the country. There was some guy moaning about how many lizards they have and no room to keep them and then one died as it was pregnant and too small to give birth. So what doe's he do? Cuts the 8 eggs out of the dead lizard put them in an incubator to hatch them. Now im no expert but if you have too many lizards, hatching more doesn't really help the situation.

The Russians have shocked the world again by trying to absail a Donkey in Southern Russia on the beach. Now most people just go down the pub, or try and make midgets walk on hot coals but no the russians like to a step further and absailed a donkey around the cost to the point it nearly died. I wonder how you start that conversation... That Donkey over there, lets parasail it, whats the worst that could happen? Dr pepper would be proud.

Essex made the Top Stories of Sky News today. No this time it wasn't for a ridiculous hollywood style sign, which someone fantastically stole the "A" which can be seen on youtube and who I will personally buy a beer and get blind drunk with if I find out who it was. This time was about CCTV catching people playing 'Chicken' with a Train at Rochford Station, Essex. Im sorry but if your a train driver and there's a chav on the tracks I think I would fail to find the brake....

On that bombshell, good night!
Tune in tommorow for the latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment