If You Like What You Read Any Donations Greatly Appreciated



Dontations so far: £0.00

I will be blogging everyday from now on. Please even if you don't donate comment and tell me if you enjoy what you read to give me inspiration to continue. Thanks.

Saturday 17 July 2010

Apple iPhone 4

Now I am not one to say im perfect and nor are Apple by the looks of it. Call me old fashioned but I believe if you buy a mobile phone you should be able to make a phone call on it and if your really up to date, send a text aswell. The release of the iPhone 4 comes at a real bargain for only £499 for a 16gb model. What's next? Let's go and spend £100 on a pair of socks with holes in? Very practical.

Now I don't know if I am missing something but I was aware that if I wanted to use my phone I would need to hold it in my hand which in return made me loose my signal. That doesn't sound to efficient to me. Apple's response was to "hold it a different way". Of course if I was able to hold it with my foot to my ear I would give it a go but unfortunately im not an ape. It was marked the "grip of death." I wasn't aware I was a superhero, next time I go to work I will tell my boss sorry I am not going to do my job and threaten him with my "death grip".

Thankfully they have now admitted that to use a phone you need a signal so you they are giving you as a free extra, worth £15 none of the less, a free bumper case so it will work. Im amazed how something as big and grand as the new iPhone 4 needed something so small to give it half a chance of succeeding.... Sounds like France.

No comments:

Post a Comment